Reporting Services 2005 w Dundas Chart RRS feed

• Question

• A newbie here - struggling with using the Dundas controls with Reporting Services 2005.  I've dropped a chart control into my layout and can't find the property for controlling the column width (looked and looked - honest!).  The chart I'm using is a basic histogram, but the columns are like needles.  All I'm trying to display is a count (y-axis) summed from the number of rows of suppliers, for each of the last 12 months (the x-axis).  Any help appreciated.
    Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:35 AM

Answers

• For anyone interested, finally solved this a couple of weeks ago.  The folks at Dundas were great in assisting.  I wound up sending them xml dumps that they made recommendations off of.  I guess I had it too far hosed and at some point they advised starting from scratch with a new chart.  An hour later I had everything working perfectly.  They really saw the problem through for me.
    • Marked as answer by JAS8835 Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:05 PM
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:42 PM

All replies

• For anyone interested, finally solved this a couple of weeks ago.  The folks at Dundas were great in assisting.  I wound up sending them xml dumps that they made recommendations off of.  I guess I had it too far hosed and at some point they advised starting from scratch with a new chart.  An hour later I had everything working perfectly.  They really saw the problem through for me.
    • Marked as answer by JAS8835 Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:05 PM
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:42 PM
  • Hi,
      Could you please enlighten us as to what the Dundas folks suggested to resolve the issue? I was also wondering if you had to calculate each bucket in your SQL code or did Dundas chart do this for you automatically?

Thanks,
    Bessebo
    Monday, June 15, 2009 7:36 PM