XP Home Edition
    Version 2002
    SP3

AMD 64 Processor 3800+
    2.41 GHz
    2.93 GB of RAM

DirectX 9.0c

Here's my problem.....

After installing the game, Hyperbowl, everything went as should have I went to play it. When I clicked on the Shortcut that was provided with the install, I got this error message which read,

Error Z0001: Internal error

This error message box was about 3"W x 2"T I could either click on the 'OK' raised button in the error message box are click the 'X' at the top right of said message box. I was wondering if you could help me with this error message please?

Respectfully,
    Byron

• Changed type Really_Rotten Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:16 AM
    • Moved by Don Tan Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:16 PM This is an off topic thread from "Forums Ony" bug reporting Forum. Moving to Off Topic Forum (From:Forums Issues (not product support))
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is for reporting bugs and issues only to the Forums software/application.Please go to the following Forum to find out where to post your question.

Where is the Forum For…?
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/whatforum/threads

Thank you.

Forums Test Lead
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:16 PM

• Friend I am so sorry. I'm a sixty year old retired over the road trucker that knows nothing about computers. I wouldn't have posted it here are anywhere except for the fact I have a 15 year old Grandson who makes great grades and want's to play this game. I bought it originally when I bought my first issue of XP Home Edition. I bought the Plus for XP disk and that is where I found the 1st lane of Hyperbowl. I then immediately ordered the disk. I have in fact had it installed. Now after a clean install with no problems I insert the original disk click on the short cut it starts to run then I get this, Error: Internal error message. Anyway, you have many things to do I'm sure rather than listen to an old man ramble on about nothing. You have a wonderful week....Sir you have a wonderful life. Everything you can imagine is at your fingertips.

Good day Sir,

Byron Michael Harrison...aka...Really_Rotten

He who would like to have something he has never had, will have to do well, something that he hasn't yet done.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:19 AM