Sync Services for ADO.NET on Windows Mobile - Another problems! RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to run the project:

Microsoft Synchronization Services for ADO.NET and when I click the button "sync now" on my Pocket PC - Vm 5.0 appears to me this error:

Error during synchronization...Microsoft Synchronization.Data.SyncException: An error occurred when enumerating changes in the client database. Check the inner exception for more details.
    --> The column name is not valid. [Node name (if any) = ut0, Column name = _sysInsertTxCsn] at Microsoft Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeClientSyncProvider.EnumeratedDeletes( SyncGroupMetadata groupMetadata, In64 enumTxCsp) )

Someone can help me?
    • Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 6:42 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:38 AM

All replies

• Most likely you don't have the right version of Sql compact on it, could you check what version of System.data.sqlserverce.dll  and Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe.dll on your devices

thanks

Yunwen

Friday, July 25, 2008 6:25 PM
  • System.data.sqlserverce.dll   ---> version: 3.5.5386.0  date: 02-10-2007

Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.SqlServerCe.dll --> version: 1.0.0.0 date: 21-02-2008

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:52 AM
  • the assembly versions look right. did you checked it under the debugger to ensure this is the one the was actually called at runtime ?

btw, what is the native Sql compact version on the devices ( actually loaded by the sync project) ?

thanks

Yunwen

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 6:04 AM