Localpcbuilder.com - "Redeem Now" Not Available? RRS feed

• Question

• I have customers that purchased PC's for their college kids the past few weeks and all of them are calling me now irate that they can't redeem their bonus packs.  The site says to return in two weeks, but all of them will be out of their eligibility windows.  Plus, I upgraded a few to Ultimate Edition to get the free printer.  So not only are they not getting the items, but their kids don't have a printer because we sold them on this program.  What is going on?
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:02 PM

Answers

• Hi enjapc,
    I sent you an e-mail message on Friday. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

Thank you,
    Jenifer
    • Marked as answer by JeniferA Monday, September 8, 2008 6:38 PM
    Monday, September 8, 2008 6:37 PM

All replies

• Hi enjapc,
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will contact the partners who run the Buy Local program to get more information as I was unaware that they were going to be temporarily suspending this. In the meantime, can you please create a support incident at https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?c1=509&gprid=9860 and post the incident ID in this thread? This will allow me to contact you directly to follow up.

Thank you,
    Jenifer
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 5:03 PM
  • Support ID: 1077908701
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 5:27 PM
  • Hi enjapc,
    I sent you an e-mail message on Friday. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

Thank you,
    Jenifer
    • Marked as answer by JeniferA Monday, September 8, 2008 6:38 PM
    Monday, September 8, 2008 6:37 PM