none
Start problems with Windows 10

Question

•  I've updated the drivers on my computer, and reinstalled windows 10 and I still have no start menu, app settings and startup programs and I'm not able to install my Windows 8.1 anymore. HELP!!
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, December 28, 2015 8:27 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Monday, December 28, 2015 7:47 PM

Answers

• You probably want to ask in a Community/Answers forum. Start here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10?tab=Threads

You can select categories if desired from the pulldowns. These forums are on a separate platform, so we cannot move this question to an Answers forum.

You posted your question a forum for questions/discussion related to the TechNet Wiki. You will get more informed replies in a Windows 10 Answers forum.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Directory Services)

Monday, December 28, 2015 7:54 PM

All replies

• You probably want to ask in a Community/Answers forum. Start here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10?tab=Threads

You can select categories if desired from the pulldowns. These forums are on a separate platform, so we cannot move this question to an Answers forum.

You posted your question a forum for questions/discussion related to the TechNet Wiki. You will get more informed replies in a Windows 10 Answers forum.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Directory Services)

Monday, December 28, 2015 7:54 PM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, December 28, 2015 8:27 PM