Keyword Ranking Question RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have run a Keyword Ranking on a keyword and it tells me my site is ranked number 1 on MSN with 5 green boxes. That of course would be great except when I manually check this my site is no where to be seen. Is there an issue with the Keyword ranking tool?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 6:13 AM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you provide me with the keywords you were using? Because these tools are still in beta, it is possible that there is an issue with the ranking tool. I will let you know as soon as we have a definitive answer.

Thanks,

Brett 

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:15 PM

All replies

•  

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you provide me with the keywords you were using? Because these tools are still in beta, it is possible that there is an issue with the ranking tool. I will let you know as soon as we have a definitive answer.

Thanks,

Brett 

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:15 PM
  • I have the same problem with all of my sites.  Those green squares with the number 1 inside them don't seem to mean anything.

Monday, March 31, 2008 10:37 AM
  • My site is ranked with 4 "Green" boxes. But site with 3 'greens' ahead than the site with 4. Hm, I think if it optimized better so it should be rank better, maybe I am wrong?
    The second I would like to ask, if someone know. Is it any tools which automatically suggest keywords, related the particular website?
    So., it will make live much easy, with discovering keywords.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:20 PM