Microsoft Money Plus (sunset version) report Customize option does nothing RRS feed

• Question

• I've recently found that my Microsoft Money Plus Report Customize... option does nothing when clicked. It locks up Money until I hit the Esc key, then Money works again. I've tried rebooting and installing the Sunset version, no change in behavior. I don't see any dialog boxes hidden on the desktop. Any idea why this option is not displaying the customize dialog box? I've used it for years until this week.

All other Report options in the left pane work fine. Only the Customize... option does not work.

I'm running Win7 and have not made any changes to the OS recently.

• Edited by briangolmsn Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:57 PM
    Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:48 PM

Answers

• It turns out it had to do with using multi-monitor at home. The dialog box for Customize would open on the 2nd monitor, even when I was disconnected from the docking station. 
    • Marked as answer by briangolmsn Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:31 AM
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:31 AM

All replies

• If you do no mind losing any customized reports, I would do File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 1.
    Tuesday, January 10, 2012 9:25 PM
  • It turns out it had to do with using multi-monitor at home. The dialog box for Customize would open on the 2nd monitor, even when I was disconnected from the docking station. 
    • Marked as answer by briangolmsn Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:31 AM
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:31 AM