MCSD Certification RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I have completed my MCSD Certification a while back and require a reprint/download of the certification and results.

My certification number is <removed to prevent abuse>

Please could someone help me in getting this reprint.

Contact Details

<removed to prevent abuse>

Much appreciated.

Regards 

Farid Gaffoor

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:33 AM

Answers

• Log into the MCP portal (mcp.microsoft.com) using the same account that you registered when you got certified for the first time. If you don't recall your credentials, or if they have been disabled due to more than one year of inactivity, then you can contact the Regional Service Center (see links at the bottom of the page www.microsoft.com/learning) to get a new account.

Once you are in the portal, you will see a link that lets you download a PDF or XPS of your certificate, which you can then print yourself. Or you can order a printed certificate that will be sent to you for a small fee.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 2:02 PM

All replies

• Hi Farid!

Try to contact Pearson VUE, the company who manages the exams:

http://www.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 10:32 AM
  • Log into the MCP portal (mcp.microsoft.com) using the same account that you registered when you got certified for the first time. If you don't recall your credentials, or if they have been disabled due to more than one year of inactivity, then you can contact the Regional Service Center (see links at the bottom of the page www.microsoft.com/learning) to get a new account.

Once you are in the portal, you will see a link that lets you download a PDF or XPS of your certificate, which you can then print yourself. Or you can order a printed certificate that will be sent to you for a small fee.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 2:02 PM