Cannot Synch Address Book RRS feed

• Question

• This question isnt being answered in the User Replicator & Address Book forum so I thought I would ask here.

After you sign in to Communicator you have a notification on the top right of the screen the reads "Cannot Synchronize Address Book".

In the event log of my server I have seen successful synchronization alerts so I do believe that portion is functioning correctly but I cant seem to get communicator to work.

Monday, April 9, 2007 2:45 PM

Answers

All replies

• Friday, April 20, 2007 11:38 PM
  • I'm having an issue with this. The link provided does not work. Please advise...
    Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:33 PM
  • Tuesday, October 23, 2007 7:08 PM
  •  

We're getting the following 

"cannot synchronizie with the corporate address book. This may be because the proxy server setting in your web browser does not allow access to the address book. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator."

I have tried everything listed on the Microsoft site but non of it works, I have looked at the desktop registry, Admin. Templates, the Communication 2007 Server settings and nothing has fixed the problem. Everything works fine, users can  add internal contacts and IM all day long with no problems. I'd just love to make the stupid little yellow exclamition point go away. If anyone knows how to do it please let us know. Thanks eveyone & Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season!!

Friday, November 16, 2007 10:06 PM
  •  

What is the result of the Web Components Validation?
    Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:53 AM
  •  

They worked.
    Thursday, March 27, 2008 7:10 PM