Standalone version? RRS feed

• Question

• Gatineau looks very interesting!

Is there going to be a standalone version like LiveSTATS.XSP?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 3:02 PM

Answers

• Hi there,

There will not be an installable version of Project Gatineau in the near future.  Some discussion has started, as to offering an installable version, once the beta is complete, but no firm decisions have been made on that front.  Thanks for your interest!

Thanks,

Brian

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 7:08 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

There will not be an installable version of Project Gatineau in the near future.  Some discussion has started, as to offering an installable version, once the beta is complete, but no firm decisions have been made on that front.  Thanks for your interest!

Thanks,

Brian

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 7:08 PM
  • Thank you for your reply.

I hope you will offer an installable version.

As a LiveSTATS.XSP user I feel a bit abandoned by Microsoft after you bought the product. By not offering an installable version you are handing it over to the competition and killing a great product based on your own platform.

Version 8 works, but there are som issues I was hoping would be solved in next version (if it ever appears).

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:14 AM
  • Microsoft owes it to those of us who invested thousands of dollars to offer the XSP version of Gatineau.  It's ridiculous that I have to pay $5 to even test a product I already own in a standalone version.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:04 AM
  • I have to agree with other comments that if there is no standalone/ISP type version of this then you'll not see a single penny (cent in the U.S. I guess) as it doesn't suit our way of working at all.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 9:58 PM