disconnect just secods after ACK RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I'm trying to configure an OCS setup to work with some proper VoIP network. It all worked quite well for around two months, but suddenly I'm getting a lot of dropped calls.
    There are no errors reported, call flow is pretty standard (OCS mediation starts): "> INVITE, < 100, < 180, < 183, < 200, > ACK, > BYE , < 200"
    But that BYE is not caused by user hanging up, it happens automatically ~0.5 second after the ACK. OCS side doesn't try to send any RTP (apart from the first "typical" broken packet to port 0).
    Mediation server definitely can see the RTP, because last seq and both SSRCs (from 183 and from 200) are listed in the "goodbye" RTCP-RR.

I cannot find anything in the SIP stack logs that would be timing out, or failing in any way. Does anyone know what might be going wrong / how to solve it?

Thanks.
    Friday, July 24, 2009 2:03 PM

All replies

• I had a similar problem. Searched through those logs as well thinking that it might be something in there. But strangely enough and answer it was not in those logs. We did an update to our PBX and most of the selections defaulted back. Check your PBX settings.

• Edited by akg8r Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:26 PM
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:25 PM