none
There is no "Unpropose" button RRS feed

Answers

• This is a known issue, it should be fixed during this week's release in a few days.

The action bar should only be missing for the answered post that was bumped up to the top, if you can find the original answer in the reply section (assuming it didn't disappear =s ) you can unpropose it from there.

Dengqiang "Robin" Ren (Chinasoft) EPX Service Engineering Support Team

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I was about to ask this question,apart from questioner/moderator ,atleast the answerer should be able to unpropose their own answer(not others answer)

Also apart from questioner/moderator/answerer ,others should not be able to unpropose an answer as this may lead to confusion.

sathya

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:05 PM
  • This is a known issue, it should be fixed during this week's release in a few days.

The action bar should only be missing for the answered post that was bumped up to the top, if you can find the original answer in the reply section (assuming it didn't disappear =s ) you can unpropose it from there.

Dengqiang "Robin" Ren (Chinasoft) EPX Service Engineering Support Team

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:10 PM
  • Either it has been fixed within these hours, or there's a problem with either your browser or MSDN.

Because I'm using TechNet and can unpropose my proposed replies.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:39 AM
  • I've re-checked that thread and I still do not see 'Unpropose' button. Here how it looks for me

BTW, the word 'Upload' was in Russian in the image load link even though the URL is en-us. So, there is still some problem with wrong languages.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013 2:13 AM