Forum Service Unavailable : HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. Another bug ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Looks like another bug !

I was trying to post a question in   Forums Issues (not product support) forum however, I couldn't post the thread no matter what I tried. Hence, posting this thread in Server General forum and then moving this thread to Forum Issues... forum.

I either received Error : Forum Service Unavailable : HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable or I couldn't write any message in the body. 

Please see the snapshots below

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Friday, November 30, 2012 6:54 PM

Answers

• Hi Santosh !

This is not a bug. The problem might be due to server(s) not available at that time or they might be too busy responding to other request.

Since you are able to post and reply to Forum threads, this doesn't seems to be an issue anymore.

Please let me know if this helps. Hopefully i have answered you correctly.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Sunday, December 2, 2012 12:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Santosh !

This is not a bug. The problem might be due to server(s) not available at that time or they might be too busy responding to other request.

Since you are able to post and reply to Forum threads, this doesn't seems to be an issue anymore.

Please let me know if this helps. Hopefully i have answered you correctly.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Sunday, December 2, 2012 12:52 AM
  • Looks like it was a temporary glitch and your assumption might be correct.

Regards, Santosh

I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Alternate Text Vote As Helpful & click on Alternate Text Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.

Sunday, December 2, 2012 6:01 AM