Difference between the "real" questions and those at selftestsoftware.com RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm learning for the 70-662 with the practise test at selftestsoftware.com

They got a learning mode and a certification mode. I passed both and now
    I'm not sure if I should go to a Testcenter or maybe go on learning with some other
    questions...

How are the changes the real test in the Testcenter will have the same questions?

What's youre experience?

And how many questions should I expect? And how much time do I get?

Thanks a lot!

Sunday, May 30, 2010 1:04 PM

Answers

• Best choice is to build up some virtual test enviroment to do some practice. Learning from questions is useless. Also some good book with technical background might be handy.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Tuesday, August 17, 2010 4:41 AM
    Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:25 AM
  • I used measureup for my tests. I find that if I am passing the tests with a good score every time, that I generally tend to pass my exams. You need to not worry about whether or not the questions are similar to the exam. If you have got to the point of passing by learning all the answers by repetition then there is a good chance you don't understand the subject material.

I generally try to cram up as much as possible using e-learning and MS Press books (as well as practicing in a training environment, as described in the ms press books for example). If you've done that AND are passing your practice tests then I'd say get yourself down to the testing centre!

Good Luck

MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 5, MCITP x 3

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please subscribe to my podcast Trancendance Podcast

View my MCP Certifications
    • Proposed as answer by Brian_Jones Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:08 PM
    Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:08 PM

All replies

• Best choice is to build up some virtual test enviroment to do some practice. Learning from questions is useless. Also some good book with technical background might be handy.
    Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:25 AM
  • I used measureup for my tests. I find that if I am passing the tests with a good score every time, that I generally tend to pass my exams. You need to not worry about whether or not the questions are similar to the exam. If you have got to the point of passing by learning all the answers by repetition then there is a good chance you don't understand the subject material.

I generally try to cram up as much as possible using e-learning and MS Press books (as well as practicing in a training environment, as described in the ms press books for example). If you've done that AND are passing your practice tests then I'd say get yourself down to the testing centre!

Good Luck

MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 5, MCITP x 3

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please subscribe to my podcast Trancendance Podcast

View my MCP Certifications
    • Proposed as answer by Brian_Jones Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:08 PM
    Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:08 PM