Script error on entity form: Object doesn't support property or method 'ResetIsDirty' on load event RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I am getting error on load of form "Script error on entity forms: Object doesn't support property or method'ResetIsDirty' .

I checked all js related to that  entity but didn't find this ResetIsDirty method anywhere ,Neither i have used any IsDirty method for any attribute so it is very difficult to debug this ? since this error pertain to rollup 6 but already i have installed rollup 6,7,8,9,11 on server .So it very difficult find root cause ?

Prashanth M..J

Monday, May 13, 2013 5:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Prashanth,

If you are using IE 10, this may be caused by Compatibility issue of IE 10

Solution:Go to Tools -> Compatibility View Settings. Check the box – “Display all website in Compatibility view”.

Wilson

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:23 AM
  • Hi Prashanth,

The issue could be with Roll up 11. Refer to following thread which refers to similar issue and has resolution.

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/crmdeployment/thread/05e43d50-fa23-4181-91d4-17b37eceab2e

Hope this helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
     Minal Dahiya

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

• Proposed as answer by Minal Dahiya Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:38 AM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:38 AM
  • Hi,

Both of the above mentioned solutions could be true. First try the compatibility view for the CRM, if there is no result uninstall and install the UR 11 again.

My Weblog | My Website

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:10 AM