Exam 70-562 Question Pattern RRS feed

• Question

• I'm on the last phase to finish up my preparation with the 70-562.....I want some guidance for how to appear in the exam.....if someone has paased it recently then probably that will help me alot.

I've done my preparaion through microsoft training kit for exam 70-562.

how do you find the exam difficult or moderate ??

How many questions are asked in the exam ?

Are there only multiple choice questions or drag n drop questions and other types are also included ??

How many hours are allotted for exam ??

If anyone has more details other then these question, kindly share with me.....

Please reply me as soon as possible......

Thanks,

Kruti Shukla

IT-Software Developer
    Wednesday, April 28, 2010 4:14 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

Exam difficulty is relative. If you are prepared its easy, if you are not, its difficult. Sorry there is no way to guage what you find difficult.

Depends on the exam on the day but expect on average between 45 and 60

There are no simulations which means you dont have to code. You may get multiple choice or drag and drop answers.

You get a seat time of 105 minutes or 135 if English is not your first language and that was the exam you booked.

Sorry this is about as much detail I can give you on the exam.

Blog: http://www.certsandprogs.com

70-515 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-536 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-505 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-562 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-433 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, May 24, 2010 3:45 AM
    Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:20 AM
  • Hey Niall,

Thanks for sharing the information, this will help me alot (Its better to have some information,rather no information  :D).

If the number of questions to be asked in the exam are fixed then ,

I would like suggest that this information should be provided in the exam detail page, like the total time and also # of questions asked. 

There are many friends of mine preparing for certification facing the same problem of getting incomplete information from the site.

Thanks,

Kruti Shukla

MCP | Software Developer

MCP , Software Developer
    Friday, April 30, 2010 7:15 PM
  • Hey Kruti,

We understand that you are not satisfied with information available on the MSFT learning website . We request you to give a feed back on this.So that they will escalate this to the appropriate team who is responsible.

• General questions or comments about Microsoft Learning

Contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.

• Proposed as answer by Manish84 Sunday, May 9, 2010 8:49 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, May 24, 2010 3:45 AM
    Friday, April 30, 2010 9:21 PM
  • Hi

The number of questions asked is not fixed. It depend on the exam set you get asked. Under the terms of the NDA there is only a certain amount of information allowed to be shared by people who have taken the exam. This is neccassary because otherwise to maintain a level of consistency throughout the exams.

The total amount of time is provided when you book the exam as part of the exam registration information.

Blog: http://www.certsandprogs.com

70-515 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-536 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-505 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-562 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    70-433 Objectives List with MSDN Links
    • Proposed as answer by Manish84 Sunday, May 9, 2010 8:48 PM
    Saturday, May 1, 2010 11:00 AM
  • Thanks niall. 

I think you are saying right, but still I was thinking that there should be somewhat more detail about it. Anyways,I'm all set now for giving the exam.

Thanks all of you for giving me the information. 

MCP , Software Developer
    Wednesday, May 5, 2010 9:27 PM