none
Cannot associate _selectchanges stored procedure with specified SchemaName. Only uses dbo schema successfully. RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot seem to figure out why all the stored procedures that get created/provisioned have the correct schema (example: SyncSchema) I specify, however the _selectchanges sp uses the dbo schema.

However, if I specify a different schema as the default schema for my login user other than dbo, it can create everything just fine, and associate it with my specified schema, but when deprovisioning it cannot remove the _selectchanges stored procedures. I have tried to fix this all day long. Any ideas?

Friday, October 22, 2010 6:46 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Yes, this is a known issue we discovered recently. As a workaround is it OK for you to provision as dbo schema? Sorry about the inconvenience.

sid

• Marked as answer by KryptonianSon Monday, October 25, 2010 12:24 PM
    Friday, October 22, 2010 7:06 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Yes, this is a known issue we discovered recently. As a workaround is it OK for you to provision as dbo schema? Sorry about the inconvenience.

sid

• Marked as answer by KryptonianSon Monday, October 25, 2010 12:24 PM
    Friday, October 22, 2010 7:06 PM
  • During the alpha phase this is fine. However, when do you expect a fix?
    Friday, October 22, 2010 7:10 PM
  • I would also like to add that when using ObjectPrefix, the prefix does not get added to the _selectchanges procs. So there is more confusion there.
    Monday, October 25, 2010 6:08 PM