Can anybody recommend a Free Software Program to Record/ then Playback the wav file with? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Folks!
         I have an Hp Pravilion Tower Computer with a Mic Jack on the front panel! I've never Recorded Sound to this date to the Computer Harddrive! The Computer has a DVD Recorder/Player installed too! The Operating System on this computer is Windows Xp.
        I presume I need a software program to record a wav file to the Harddrive! Can someone make a recommendation of a FREE Program that will do this! Do you know this program that you might recommend that it would show the folder the file is created into? Sorry, but this is a first for me! Hope someone can steer me in the right diredtion! Thanks for reading this post!

Ifilkieituwill
    • Moved by kleinma Tuesday, October 6, 2009 1:50 PM has nothing to do with dev (From:Visual Basic Language)
    Tuesday, October 6, 2009 1:17 PM

Answers

• There is already one installed. It comes with every Windows OS. It is under "Accessiores" or search on your Harddrive for "sndrec32.exe"
    Tuesday, October 6, 2009 1:45 PM

All replies

• There is already one installed. It comes with every Windows OS. It is under "Accessiores" or search on your Harddrive for "sndrec32.exe"
    Tuesday, October 6, 2009 1:45 PM
  • I am not sure why this is posted in the VB.NET programming forum. I am going to move this to a more appropriate place.
    Matt Kleinwaks - MSMVP MSDN Forums Moderator - www.zerosandtheone.com
    Tuesday, October 6, 2009 1:47 PM
  • Tuesday, October 6, 2009 1:51 PM
  • Thanks for the post

Ashu
    yoga teacher training india
    Wednesday, October 7, 2009 7:50 AM