none
I love the new forum - but in the "create thread in" box - you can't read the full titles of the items in the list RRS feed

• General discussion

• Thank you so much for making this thing useable!!! - I can post questions, set an alert and I have one page where I can keep checking back to see if anyone answered me --this Rocks! I think the old system worked that way too - but when ever I tried to post I got an error. This has really helped me in my daily dealings with sharepoint

One thing - in the "create thread in" box - you can't read the full titles of the items in the list
    • Moved by kerbykMicrosoft employee Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:08 PM (Moved from MSDN Site Feedback to Bug Reporting for Forums Platform (not product support))
    • Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Friday, October 31, 2008 11:16 AM "but in the "create thread in" box - you can't read the full titles of the items in the list" added to subjet to make this post valid or this forum
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 5:31 PM

All replies

• Thanks for the feedback!  Really nice to hear when things go right.  I'm going to move this thread to out forum bug forum so that the owners there can see your feedback as well.

cheers,
    Kerby K [MSDN]
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:57 PM
  • thanks for the feedback

We're aware of the problem with the forum list box, and I think there are people looking at possible solutions.

Matt
    Matt Fraser, STO Forums Software Developer
    Friday, October 31, 2008 3:50 AM