none
Why you want to be a ROCKSTAR ????? Just give the most witty answers and see who becomes the wittiest rocksttar ? ready??? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hey guys and gals, you all must be eager to become the rock starSSS right?

Right... So just drop down your craziest idea to be the rockstar and why you wanna be a rockstar ????

Sunday, September 23, 2007 5:55 AM

All replies

•  

Well, since i can scream a lot.. :-) and ya i cant sing... (regardin d musical rockstars )
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:36 AM
  • I want to be a rockstar becoz i want STARZ(Bolly and Holly) to ROCK on my tunes!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 12:16 PM
  •  

I want to be RockStar to and rock the MICROSOFT by my sense of understanding and want to rule this MICOSOFT !!!!
    Friday, September 28, 2007 12:38 PM
  • You were amazing man !

Reply with the most wittiest answers and i will anounce the winner among all after 25 replies !

So reply as many time as can, and also reply to you WITTIEST !!!!

Friday, September 28, 2007 1:20 PM

• Microsoft floats Student Rockstar Contest-

My first reaction was Microsoft forays into music world Indifferent
    My second reaction was Guitar would hold the Key!
    Just as I could think of Indian and Americal Idols sitting in R & D labs of Microsoft
    I wondered Microsoft, the IT giant is doing R&D on how to get most out of their scientists
    By giving ROCKSTARS opportunity to entertain the Scientists out there in Microsofts Soft Lab

My third reaction was- But why on earth is it so computer specific?

And when I finally REALIZED it was all about compu skills
    And Microsoft anticipates my nimble fingers on Keyboard rather than on Guitar
    I believe when I am going to win I will put the R&D lab of Microsoft on song with my Guitar.

Friday, September 28, 2007 2:25 PM
  • I want to be a rockstar as i want to see stars rocking infront of me....
    Friday, September 28, 2007 4:35 PM
  • WELL the obvious reason that i can think of is like this...

Traditionallly Microsoft stands fot 'MICRO' and 'SOFT'

So to change its image and the general perception of the public its decided to go macho with words like....'ROCK' and 'STAR'.....

another interesting reason that i think of is that Mr. Bill Gates has got his place  in history by establishing Microsoft......obviously he got bored and thought he could be a rockstar.....No offence sir........  

For more innovative ideas feel free to contact me....

crazymihir@hotmail.com

Friday, September 28, 2007 7:22 PM