Photo Printing Wizard RRS feed

• Question

• When I print images from e-mail attachments or from Web pages by using the Microsoft Windows XP Photo Printing Wizard, the Photo Printing Wizard displays images that I do not want to print. This problem occurs when offline image files are saved on the computer. The Photo Printing Wizard automatically displays all the images that are located in the same folder as the image that I want to print. Therefore, images from e-mail attachments or from Web pages are saved in the same folder as images from the Web site for offline viewing. To resolve or delete this issue, I tried the follow these steps: Start Microsoft Internet Explorer. Click Tools, and then click Internet Options. Click the General tab, and then clicked on Delete under Browsing history. Delete Browsing Histroy window appears and in this window are 7 tiles. Preserve Favorites website data, Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, History, Form Data, Passwards and InPrivate Filtering data. I checked all and clicked on delete but it doesn't delete the pictures in Photo Printing Wizard. What steps are needed to delete the images in Photo Printing Wizard?
    Sunday, July 11, 2010 5:18 PM