Error while opening the CRMSolution RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have installed CRM Solution Framework using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer Toolkit.
    Afterwards, while trying to open the solution file & its showing an error:

Unable to read the project file 'BusinessProcesses.csproj'.
    C:\Projects\MyCrmSolution\SourceCode\MyCrmSolution\Common\MSBuild\MyCrmSolution.Common.targets(4,11): The imported project
    "C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\StyleCop\v4.3\Microsoft.SourceAnalysis.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on the disk.

Please help.
    Wednesday, April 7, 2010 9:03 AM

Answers

All replies

• Did you follow these instructions? https://community.dynamics.com/blogs/crmjimwang/archive/2009/04/09/customizing-crm-by-using-the-microsoft-dynamics-crm-developer-toolkit.aspx
    Gruß Carsten Groth http://carstengroth.spaces.live.com
    Wednesday, April 7, 2010 9:22 AM
  • Hi,

I am getting the error like

Unable to read the project file 'UKDynamics.Instrumentation.csproj'.
    C:\Projects\MyCrmSolution\SourceCode\'UKDynamics\Common\MSBuild\'UKDynamics.Common.targets(4,11): The imported project
    "C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\StyleCop\v4.3\Microsoft.SourceAnalysis.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on the disk.

while loading the UKDynamics solution.

Please advice me.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 9:52 AM
  • Any body knows solution for this? 
    Thursday, April 8, 2010 7:03 AM
  • I am facing the same proble...anybody please.

In my comand line ,I put my orginasation anme as pmts and project name as MyCrmSolutions.

Saturday, June 5, 2010 7:45 AM
  • Where you able to figure this out?  I'm having the same issue.

If I comment out the following line, I'm able to load the project with errors.

<Import Project="$(MSBuildProjectDirectory)\..\Common\MSBuild\UKDynamics.Common.targets" Condition="Exists('$(MSBuildProjectDirectory)\..\Common\MSBuild\UKDynamics.Common.targets')" />

This line seems to be creating the problem; however, If I replace the refernced path with the static path where the file is located...i.e.

<Import Project="C:\Projects\MyCrmSolution\SourceCode\UKDynamics\Common\MSBuild\UKDynamics.Common.targets" />

I still get the same error when loading the project.

Note:  I have a 64bit Windows 7 machine using VS 2008 Professional Edition with .NET 3.5 SP1

• Edited by Vann Owens Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:36 PM Update
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 1:50 PM