none
Reinforcement Team BETRAYLE

Question

• Hello veiwers,

*hours after argument*

Today I Was Playing Xbox Just rocket League and it seems it ended, Well broke,ALL Ways happens! *at argument* This person,A gamer, Cursed me out Cause I Won on rocket league, I understand, The rage, But then he goes to far saying im going to spam report you 100 times, WHO TF U TALKING TO!

* The next day*

Hmm i got a messege from reforsment team! Saying i was reported for spam more then 100 times so i cant do anything! I cried and Cut myself and went to the hospital,i was mad asf. I felt like i should kill myself cause of reinforcement team...Are u trying to kill me! END MY BAN OR I KILL MYSELF AND THE ACUSEMENT GOES ON!

Monday, February 20, 2017 7:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello veiwers,

*hours after argument*

Today I Was Playing Xbox Just rocket League and it seems it ended, Well broke,ALL Ways happens! *at argument* This person,A gamer, Cursed me out Cause I Won on rocket league, I understand, The rage, But then he goes to far saying im going to spam report you 100 times, WHO TF U TALKING TO!

* The next day*

Hmm i got a messege from reforsment team! Saying i was reported for spam more then 100 times so i cant do anything! I cried and Cut myself and went to the hospital,i was mad asf. I felt like i should kill myself cause of reinforcement team...Are u trying to kill me! END MY BAN OR I KILL MYSELF AND THE ACUSEMENT GOES ON!

Say sorry

NOW

Monday, February 20, 2017 7:13 PM
  • I'd ask in the enforcement forums here.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/forums

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, February 20, 2017 7:53 PM