Updating from Free Trial Version to the purchased version RRS feed

• Question

• My free trial version of Live Once Care has just expired; but I purchased the product key online one(1) day before it expired. I didnt have a windows live ID when I started using the trial version. Now that I have purchased the product key, how do get the key & activate it on my system?
    Monday, March 16, 2009 10:39 AM

Answers

• Open the trial, select "Subscribe" and when asked for a Live ID enter the Live ID and password used to purchase your subscription and One Care will activate.
    Jim
    Monday, March 16, 2009 1:55 PM

All replies

• Open the trial, select "Subscribe" and when asked for a Live ID enter the Live ID and password used to purchase your subscription and One Care will activate.
    Jim
    Monday, March 16, 2009 1:55 PM
  • How did you purchase the key? Did you purchase a subscription by signing in with a LiveID? If so, Jim's answer is correct.
    If you purchased a retail copy of OneCare (online or otherwise) and have a PIN or key, click Subscribe in OneCare, sign in with a LiveID and select the option to activate with a PIN or Retail Key.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, March 16, 2009 4:24 PM