How to remove service expired reminder RRS feed

• General discussion

• So i have been happily using MS Money V14 for a very long time. I dont use any of the online services and wasnt even aware they were expiring until yesterday. I have my reminder tab on the main page and now it is constantly telling me that online services expire and i have to update. I tried the sunset versions and although this gets rid of the reminder i dont like sunset as its geared towards US with stuff like 401(K) plans etc.

I want to keep using my version forever (planning to make a patched CD version as i hear the patch will be taken down soon). But just want to get this annoying reminder out of my reminder tab!

Can anyone help?

Friday, February 4, 2011 10:44 AM

All replies

• This one is quite easy I think. Use Tools > Settings > Home Page Display Options

Click on Reminders in the "Change Layout" part of the screen, and Remove.

That removes the Reminder tab from your Home Screen. I'm sorry I don't know how to remove the Reminder itself.

Sunday, February 6, 2011 4:11 PM
  • Thanks Blue24yes,

however i was looking to see if anyone knows how to remove this particular reminder and not the entire reminder tabs as i use it for upcoming events and reports. Just very annoying to have this service expired reminder sitting on my homepage all the time.

Monday, February 7, 2011 4:25 PM