Course Progress Not Updating RRS feed

• Question

• I just completed my first course (5348), and all the topics have green check marks next to them.  The problem is when I exit the course, my progress is not recorded in the "My Learning" tab on the e-learning website.  The course shows 0 out of 35 complete.  Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?
    Sunday, May 17, 2009 11:15 AM

Answers

• I think I figured it out.  I do not know about updating in the middle of a course, but when a course is completed and you exit, you just have to wait a couple of minutes for the original background page (the page you started the course from) to reload.  The page should reload automatically when you exit.  I waited for up to five minutes after exiting a course for the course progress to update.  I do notice that if I do not wait patiently and start clicking on other things then the course progress never updates and I have to start over.

Friday, May 29, 2009 8:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please contact Alicia at learnmgr@microsoft.com to discuss this issue further and she will be happy to put you in touch with the team that supports this issue.

Also request you to provide URL you are using.

Thanks,
    Tagore

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:25 PM
  • Hi, have just done exactly the same thing on course 5465 with same results.  Shall I contact Alicia also?
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:52 PM
  • Iv'e completed course 6675 and the completion is stuck at 60%. The next course (6676) is not tracking completion at all. What do I do? My manager need copies of the completion certs.

Simon

Friday, May 29, 2009 12:52 PM
  • Hi,

Please contact Alicia at learnmgr@microsoft.com to discuss this issue further and she will be happy to put you in touch with the team that supports this issue.

Thanks,
    Tagore

Friday, May 29, 2009 7:42 PM
  • I think I figured it out.  I do not know about updating in the middle of a course, but when a course is completed and you exit, you just have to wait a couple of minutes for the original background page (the page you started the course from) to reload.  The page should reload automatically when you exit.  I waited for up to five minutes after exiting a course for the course progress to update.  I do notice that if I do not wait patiently and start clicking on other things then the course progress never updates and I have to start over.

Friday, May 29, 2009 8:40 PM