can't restore my laptop to factory setting RRS feed

• Question

•  
    i tried to restore my laptop to factory setting  but it gave me blue screen of death 1 min  after i  choose"fully clean drive" .Than after my laptop  restarted,  it gave me a message telling me that an error occurred and the PC is left unchanged. now when i try to restore my laptop to factory setting again  it says that i need  a recovery media "if you have a windows installation or recovery media please insert". my laptop came without a recovery media or a windows CD. the windows was already installed when i bought it. what do i do?  would creating a recovery media into a hardrive work now  knowing that my PC is already infected with viruses? and why did it start asking for a recovery media now and didn't need it before the crash? i don't think the lack of thous files  cause the blue screen of death because my laptop has been having a lot of crashes before i try to restore plus my laptop is full of viruses, thats why i'm doing this. Please help  and thank you!
    Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:21 AM

All replies

• forgot to mention, i have windows 8-64bit
    Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:22 AM
  • Restart your pc and press F11 when it goes to recovery section then choose option that RESET PC so it wipes all your data and softwares.
    Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:08 AM