Advanced find RRS feed

• Question

• How use the tool "advanced find" to get Oportunities by Business Unit?

BR

C. Sousa

Friday, April 18, 2008 4:47 PM

Answers

• Hi.

The feature is not available in v3.0 so you can't add related entity columns to the girds view.

The only way to go about it is to add a new attribute to the opportunity e.g. new_businessunitname , create a callout on the pre create and assign messages and fill that attribute depending on the opportunity owner, then add the new_businessunitname to the grids view.

Cheers,

Adi

Saturday, April 19, 2008 9:40 PM

All replies

• Hi.

If you’re using v4.0 then in the advanced find press on the edit columns button > add columns > under record type picklist select user > select business unit attribute.

Cheers,

Adi

Friday, April 18, 2008 7:18 PM
  • hi,

I´m using the v3.0. when i add columns in the advanved find and can´t view the attribut"business unit". I can´t add this attribute on the form too. Why?! I don´t know!

Cheers,

c sousa

Saturday, April 19, 2008 12:26 PM
  • Hi.

The feature is not available in v3.0 so you can't add related entity columns to the girds view.

The only way to go about it is to add a new attribute to the opportunity e.g. new_businessunitname , create a callout on the pre create and assign messages and fill that attribute depending on the opportunity owner, then add the new_businessunitname to the grids view.

Cheers,

Adi

Saturday, April 19, 2008 9:40 PM