none
threshold 2 (fall update) messed up

Question

• so i had some issues with windows 10 as mentioned in the link below:

Here

so i finally have a chance to fix it with the fall update i checked for updates and i couldn't get it to show up so i got the media creation tool and it gave me version 10586.0 instead of 10586.3 first i installed and let the installer get and install updates before the upgrade when it finnished start menu will not show what ever i did so i decided to do another in place upgrade which this time i just installed windows without any updates and i still had the same issue (this worked for some issues for me a while back). 

second issue is when i restart i get two windows loading screens instead of one (the one with the the blue windows logo and the loading circle on boot before the login screen) this only happens on restart but not when booting from shutdown state.

last one i noticed my xbox one controller (connected with the wireless adapter) registers the left trigger when i press the B buttonn in dungeon hunter 5 (from the store apps) i checked grand theft auto 4 and it was fine (wierd)

Friday, November 13, 2015 6:39 AM

Answers