files RRS feed

• Question

• windows media player has all my cd's.my folders does not.this program wont join the them together

Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:08 PM

Answers

• Hi -

Is you use Windows Media Player to play music off your CD - then there is not much use for this tool unless your rip this music to disk and then use SyncToy as a backup solution for the folders that have your music. If you are using SyncToy just top copy files from your cd to a folder - ripping this is the right way to do this. If they are DRM-protected - then there is nothing you can do to copy them to a folder.

Thanks
    Deepa
    Deepa ( Microsoft Sync Framework)
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:27 PM

All replies

• windows media player has all my cd's.my folders does not.this program wont join the them together

HI ricky,

Why the synctoy not sync them? I need more informations so I can help you. :)

Joey,
    Thanks

Joey Liang
    Your potential our passion This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Thursday, February 4, 2010 1:49 AM
  • Hi -

Is you use Windows Media Player to play music off your CD - then there is not much use for this tool unless your rip this music to disk and then use SyncToy as a backup solution for the folders that have your music. If you are using SyncToy just top copy files from your cd to a folder - ripping this is the right way to do this. If they are DRM-protected - then there is nothing you can do to copy them to a folder.

Thanks
    Deepa
    Deepa ( Microsoft Sync Framework)
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:27 PM