none
I can't see "My Threads" anymore. RRS feed

• Question

• I used to be able to see all my threads and activities in MSDN. Now, I get no activity in MSDN. Why? is this permenant?
    Sara
    Friday, January 21, 2011 3:51 PM

Answers

• Well, I was signed in, but the view was not visible. It could be the company took this site as socializing site and prevented me.

it works today.

Sara
    • Marked as answer by Sara_111 Monday, February 7, 2011 4:40 PM
    Monday, February 7, 2011 4:40 PM

All replies

• If you are asking about the activities list in the profile app, this is currently being worked on. I am hoping this is addressed today.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Friday, January 21, 2011 6:32 PM
    Answerer
  • This should now be fixed.
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:22 AM
    Answerer
  • Not for me. Still I can't see "My thread" or anything else on the right menu. Actually, I don't have the right menu anymore. Any idea?
    Sara
    Friday, January 28, 2011 9:06 PM
  • What browser and version are yo uusing? History of activities in your profile are different than the "My Threads" right rail links, I thought you were asking about the profile activities.
    Monday, January 31, 2011 4:01 AM
    Answerer
  • Not for me. Still I can't see "My thread" or anything else on the right menu. Actually, I don't have the right menu anymore. Any idea?

Make sure that you are signed in?   ; )

---

Monday, January 31, 2011 5:31 AM
  • Well, I was signed in, but the view was not visible. It could be the company took this site as socializing site and prevented me.

it works today.

Sara
    • Marked as answer by Sara_111 Monday, February 7, 2011 4:40 PM
    Monday, February 7, 2011 4:40 PM
  • Anyone else still having this issue? I am signed in but cannot see anything in the right column (i.e. my threads, my forums, etc.). I am running Win7 x64, IE9. Suggestions would be great! Thanks!
    “We will never be an advanced civilization as long as rain showers can delay the launching of a space rocket.” -George Carlin
    Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:18 PM
  • This is humorously interesting.  When I visit the Microsoft forums with Internet Explorer I cannot see the right hand set of links for my threads, my forums, etc.  But if I visit the Microsoft forums with Firefox, everything looks right and I can access everything I need.

Well done Microsoft.  Your own site doesn't appear to be compatible with your browser.

“We will never be an advanced civilization as long as rain showers can delay the launching of a space rocket.” -George Carlin
    Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:26 PM