MCP Store for Europe RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all,

Anyone know a way to have some MS Branded apparel in Europe without paying 10 times the price cause taxes and shipping? It's very frustrating that we spend life on MS Certifications and Technologies and we can't buy 3 simple MS t-shirts...I see that there's ad idea to start European distribution on MCP Estore...but i's since a year ad half that nothing changes...

A.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:14 AM

Answers

All replies

• We have the same problem in Australia and unfortunately there's no alternative currently available.

I see that there's ad idea to start European distribution on MCP Estore

Where did you see this?

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:19 AM
  • Hi!

If you see this http://shop.ecompanystore.com/mcpestore/_ShopHandler.aspx?_do=Region and go on Europe they say "is coming soon..."i don't know the meaning of "soon" in their mind..:-) But it's a very unacceptable thing don't you think? I my mind it's impossible to realize that a multinational like MS is unable to have some resellers in any country...

A.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:28 AM
  • Agree.

Setting up a store may sound easy and simple however there's probably issues we don't know or understand :-)

I gave up waiting for a store to open here so usually buy my merchandise at Tech-Ed or have friends in the U.S. purchase it for me and ship it over. Works out a lot cheaper than using MS directly.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:52 AM
  • Tech-Ed stand for? I've no Friends in usa...unfortunately...:-(
    Tuesday, May 15, 2012 3:40 PM
  • Tech-Ed stand for? I've no Friends in usa...unfortunately...:-(
    http://europe.msteched.com/

Jeff Wharton

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:47 PM
  • Ahhnn, yes, THIS TechED...I know...but...a bit far away from my country...I live in Italy!!! 

:-) thank you for the infos anyway.

Bye!

A.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:39 AM
  • Has your question been answered?  If so, please click Mark as Answer on the reply which answered your question.

Jeff Wharton

Monday, May 28, 2012 1:01 AM