none
Have u heard about agloco.com RRS feed

• Question

• Hv u anybody heard about agloco.com

Its a site which is to earn a lot in the internet.....

We hv to do nothing..... Registering is freee

They wll give a toolbar.....
    Just u have to surf the internet pages through the toolbar they r giving.....

www.agloco.com/r/BBCW3207

I hv registered in that

Dont know whether it works or not

Try it with the link above

Sunday, April 1, 2007 6:10 AM

Answers

• Man i suggest that you avoid this type of toolbars.. they keep a track on your surfing habbits.. they can even pass your private data to their website.. its like giving a virus officially.. It can even send your passwords and credential information like credit card details and all.. don use this type of tools.. it will do no good...
    Monday, April 2, 2007 4:06 PM
  • I think they wll be working soon...
    Just i m trying to do so
    lets see... Wht is there in agloco
    Sunday, April 15, 2007 5:57 AM
  • How they hv calculated that we r in positions....
    I am in 16% of all the members
    How tht works
    Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:24 AM
  • Member Refferal ID-  BBDL0041

Mega Pre-launch Get Paid for your routine Surfing!!
    Huge Earning Potential  !!!!
    Free is too expensive... Own the Internet!
    How does this work?

Once you sign up on their website, when available you will be able to download the Viewbar software('coz Agloco started Pre-launching from 21th Nov. 2006, expected to Launch April 2007 - then you will get the opportunity to download it's Viewbar ), a free toolbar-sized application (half the size of a traditional Windows tool bar) that quietly sits on your desktop without ever hampering your online habits. That’s all you need to do! Just continue using the Internet as you used to… no need to change your habits!

Don’t want to see or use the Viewbar at any given time? Just minimize it and the Viewbar stops working!

There are different ways AGLOCO can make money for its Members:

Cash: You get cash by surfing the Internet while the Viewbar is running. AGLOCO’s profits are distributed back to its Members.
    You get paid money for every hour it's Viewbar is open. Further, you get paid for every hour that your friends view the Viewbar. And your money extends 5 levels deep - you, signing up friends who sign up their friends who sign up their friends who sign up their friends who sign up their friends, and you make money at every level.

And the money adds up fast.
    Say you have 5 people you end up signing up, and they sign up 5 people each.
    That's 5 +25 +125 + 625 +3125 = 3905 people that are  surfing and making  money for themselves...and for you. With this small group your estimated earning will be 4886.25 Hrs./month. ($)
    Think of referring 100 people & they each refer only 5 upto your five levels (duplication will go on),your estimated earning will be 97630 Hrs./month.
    ($)

For Example, if company is going to pay $ 1 per hr then amount for 4886.25 hrs, will be $ 4886.25 per month.

That's a great earning on autopilot.

And remember, it's absolutely free to be an Agloco member.
    Here's the signup URL again - it will take you right

And remember, it's absolutely free to be a member.

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDL0041

The company believes those that build the community deserve more: your own profits become larger the more people you refer.
    You can accumulate hours not only from your Internet activity but also from those who you refer, and their referrals too…
    Up to 5 levels underneath you! For example, if you refer 10 people and all of them refer 5 people each, you could make over 7000 member a month!

Remember, this is all free, you don’t lose anything, all you have to do is sign up, download the Viewbar and that’s it.
    Build your network and refer friends, family and colleagues to AGLOCO and earn even more!

Don't wait any longer. This is a win-win opportunity, and you’ll make it even more profitable for yourself when you start referring friends and relatives before others get to them!

So don't let these two months of Pre-launching go without doing anything significant.

My advice: Invite all your friends, family and colleagues to AGLOCO - Build your network to earn even more and let's make the most of the Internet.

How to Join

Step 1.  First you click this URL http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDL0041  then website open you Signup fill the complete form and submit

Step 2.   After submit you check the Signup notification email in your Inbox or Bulk mail.

Step 3.  Then you will get Temporary password. signin with Temp. password.

Step 4.  Then creat your own password submit.Your account has open , procedure has completed.

You will be given Agloco site your URL link refer other people.
    Creat a group Make Money residual income lifetime.

Thanks,
    for your success,

YSSS

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:13 AM
  • Its great to see ur thread containing the full details about agloco....
    I think the toolbar is still in beta version
    We wll wait for that
    Lets rock the internet
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:18 PM

All replies

• not yet man
    Monday, April 2, 2007 12:39 PM
  • Tahnks for the link provided here
    Monday, April 2, 2007 12:47 PM
  • Man i suggest that you avoid this type of toolbars.. they keep a track on your surfing habbits.. they can even pass your private data to their website.. its like giving a virus officially.. It can even send your passwords and credential information like credit card details and all.. don use this type of tools.. it will do no good...
    Monday, April 2, 2007 4:06 PM
  • I think they wll be working soon...
    Just i m trying to do so
    lets see... Wht is there in agloco
    Sunday, April 15, 2007 5:57 AM
  • I think, Agloco is a fake site.

I have already registerd with agloco.

They had announced that they will release the toolbar.

but they haven't released toolbar yet.

and I have only 23 members in my downline but i am in top 8%.

Sunday, April 15, 2007 12:14 PM
  • most of these people just collect your information and you begin to receive spam while they make money from advertising...
    Monday, April 16, 2007 11:15 AM
  • How they hv calculated that we r in positions....
    I am in 16% of all the members
    How tht works
    Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:24 AM
  •  pagel ho kysss KI KOOCCH READ ER LO INTERNET KI BIG E-COMMERCE GURU

YAHA HAI JAHILIYAT WALI BAAT KERTEY LOGO KO BHEE GALAT MESSG DETEY HO

ABEY BAWAKOOF READ FAQ READ KER

BYE AUR APNII ID CANCEL KER NIKL LEY

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:09 AM
  • Member Refferal ID-  BBDL0041

Mega Pre-launch Get Paid for your routine Surfing!!
    Huge Earning Potential  !!!!
    Free is too expensive... Own the Internet!
    How does this work?

Once you sign up on their website, when available you will be able to download the Viewbar software('coz Agloco started Pre-launching from 21th Nov. 2006, expected to Launch April 2007 - then you will get the opportunity to download it's Viewbar ), a free toolbar-sized application (half the size of a traditional Windows tool bar) that quietly sits on your desktop without ever hampering your online habits. That’s all you need to do! Just continue using the Internet as you used to… no need to change your habits!

Don’t want to see or use the Viewbar at any given time? Just minimize it and the Viewbar stops working!

There are different ways AGLOCO can make money for its Members:

Cash: You get cash by surfing the Internet while the Viewbar is running. AGLOCO’s profits are distributed back to its Members.
    You get paid money for every hour it's Viewbar is open. Further, you get paid for every hour that your friends view the Viewbar. And your money extends 5 levels deep - you, signing up friends who sign up their friends who sign up their friends who sign up their friends who sign up their friends, and you make money at every level.

And the money adds up fast.
    Say you have 5 people you end up signing up, and they sign up 5 people each.
    That's 5 +25 +125 + 625 +3125 = 3905 people that are  surfing and making  money for themselves...and for you. With this small group your estimated earning will be 4886.25 Hrs./month. ($)
    Think of referring 100 people & they each refer only 5 upto your five levels (duplication will go on),your estimated earning will be 97630 Hrs./month.
    ($)

For Example, if company is going to pay $ 1 per hr then amount for 4886.25 hrs, will be $ 4886.25 per month.

And remember, it's absolutely free to be an Agloco member.
    Here's the signup URL again - it will take you right

And remember, it's absolutely free to be a member.

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDL0041

The company believes those that build the community deserve more: your own profits become larger the more people you refer.
    You can accumulate hours not only from your Internet activity but also from those who you refer, and their referrals too…
    Up to 5 levels underneath you! For example, if you refer 10 people and all of them refer 5 people each, you could make over 7000 member a month!

Remember, this is all free, you don’t lose anything, all you have to do is sign up, download the Viewbar and that’s it.
    Build your network and refer friends, family and colleagues to AGLOCO and earn even more!

Don't wait any longer. This is a win-win opportunity, and you’ll make it even more profitable for yourself when you start referring friends and relatives before others get to them!

So don't let these two months of Pre-launching go without doing anything significant.

My advice: Invite all your friends, family and colleagues to AGLOCO - Build your network to earn even more and let's make the most of the Internet.

How to Join

Step 1.  First you click this URL http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDL0041  then website open you Signup fill the complete form and submit

Step 2.   After submit you check the Signup notification email in your Inbox or Bulk mail.

Step 3.  Then you will get Temporary password. signin with Temp. password.

Step 4.  Then creat your own password submit.Your account has open , procedure has completed.

You will be given Agloco site your URL link refer other people.
    Creat a group Make Money residual income lifetime.

Thanks,
    for your success,

YSSS

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:13 AM
  • Its great to see ur thread containing the full details about agloco....
    I think the toolbar is still in beta version
    We wll wait for that
    Lets rock the internet
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:18 PM
  • Hi,

If you are really looking for an EASY and SAFE way to make money on the internet ;

1st     AVOID those kind of website asking you to install something...
    2nd    Sign up for FREE on this website : http://www.clixsense.com/?2108154
    3rd     Wait for the money to come by itself.... I receive like $450/month... and I have nothing to do!

If you have any question, email-me!

Have a good day!
    Friday, August 21, 2009 4:54 AM