Req Help RRS feed

• Question

•  We look at functionality which can provide the multiple event implementation and based on configuration file it should switch to appropriate event listener.

Can anyone give me the solution which have the above functionality and step wise procedure?

Thanks ALot!!!!

Pethusamy
    Tuesday, April 8, 2008 6:46 AM

Answers

• Pethusamy said:

Thanks for the immediate reply,

Actually i dont need a product, just i want such type of functionality in .NET using C#. And one more thing is that we should add any elements to the main application dynamically and based up on the parameters that we have selected, The config file should call the appropriate event listener Dynamically.

I hope you will understand the problem/requirement.

Thanks and Regards
    Pethusamy.

Pethusamy

Hello-

I would suggest posting your question to the C# forums.  http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=9&SiteID=1

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Sustained Engineering Team
    Wednesday, April 9, 2008 4:52 PM

All replies

• Hello--

I am having a hard time trying to determine what you are asking for help with.  Are you asking about a specific product?

Thanks!

Alicia

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 8:21 AM
  • Thanks for the immediate reply,

Actually i dont need a product, just i want such type of functionality in .NET using C#. And one more thing is that we should add any elements to the main application dynamically and based up on the parameters that we have selected, The config file should call the appropriate event listener Dynamically.

Thanks and Regards
    Pethusamy.
    Pethusamy
    Tuesday, April 8, 2008 8:48 AM
  • Pethusamy, I think you've posted this question to the wrong forum this is the "Announcements for all forums"  what product are you looking for help with?
    Sam Jarawan STO Forums Senior Development Lead
    Tuesday, April 8, 2008 4:10 PM
  • Moving this thread from announcements
    Forums Product Planner, Andrew.Brenner at Microsoft.com
    Tuesday, April 8, 2008 4:22 PM
  • Pethusamy said:

Thanks for the immediate reply,

Thanks and Regards
    Pethusamy.

Pethusamy

Hello-

I would suggest posting your question to the C# forums.  http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=9&SiteID=1

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Wednesday, April 9, 2008 4:52 PM