Instructions on using the API? RRS feed

• Question

• We're trying to keep track of changes, ie pages indexed deindexed (mainly new product pages)..is this something we'd use the API for and if so were are the instructions?

I'm assuming they are forthcoming as the forum is still inactive?

Friday, October 31, 2008 2:19 AM

Answers

• Promo

There are a lot of different potential uses of the Live Search API, but the primary one is for creating a custom engine.   A good example of this is the search and results page on the msdn.microsoft.com.  We moved this forum here so we could assist with publishers who may want to take advantage of the tool.

Thanks

Jeremiah
    Monday, November 10, 2008 12:42 AM

All replies

• i used bigticketsearch for live search 100 times, but i never see your price cards even once, it always says no match this time, i do not understand what is the match between cards and search.

Friday, November 7, 2008 1:07 AM
  • Promo

There are a lot of different potential uses of the Live Search API, but the primary one is for creating a custom engine.   A good example of this is the search and results page on the msdn.microsoft.com.  We moved this forum here so we could assist with publishers who may want to take advantage of the tool.

Thanks

Jeremiah
    Monday, November 10, 2008 12:42 AM
  • Manny

Thanks for the question but I am a bit unclear of there problem.  Can you give me more details? 
    For example, Links to queries you are having trouble with or information about your site.

Thanks

Jeremiah
    Monday, November 10, 2008 12:47 AM