Insert Line button in Live Writer ? + blog updates issue RRS feed

• Question

• Quick question but where is the insert line button in Windows Live Writer, the button is present when you edit a blog entry on live spaces in your web browser but I cannot seem to locate it in the Live Writer app ?

Also I'm having a bit of odd trouble with my blog updates, I switched computers recently and now when I pull up old blog entries from my space to update or edit they are no longer updated but posted as new entries in the blog alongside the unaltered originals. Is there a way to stop this behaviour as the only way to edit the entries now are to log in with the web browser.

Thanks
    Sunday, January 11, 2009 2:23 PM

All replies

• Monday, January 12, 2009 12:22 AM
  • Thanks for that Scott the plugin worked great.

Still having the weirdness with editing and updating past entries that get posted as new ones though. I'm almost sure it has to do with moving PC's as I created a new entry and then edited it in Live Writer and it updated as normal but any past entries it pulls from my blog get re-uploaded as new ones.
    Monday, January 12, 2009 2:31 PM
  • Did you copy and paste your wpost files from one computer to another or are you using the File > Open menu to get your old posts from your space?
    -Brandon Turner [MSFT]
    Monday, January 12, 2009 6:09 PM