VB Studio for MAC X OS 10.5 above RRS feed

• Question

•  I would like to ask the Microsoft Developers if possible to build  one VB Studio for MAC 

using the less lines of codes as possible  for fast application developer for MAC Desktop, Server, Mobile and Web to be all in ONE 

build the application  in Desktop and save as Desktop or Web  design the application on normal form  and save the application as web  

use short lines of codes but fast and powerful developer  

use video media player for play all types of videos and flash 

use new controls for MAC  like COCOA its a powerful developer  with a half of controls that  VB Studio has 

one basic and fast coding  as my design 

Sub BtnLogin(Login)

Host as String
    Port As Integer
    User As String
    Pass As String

Host = "http://domain here "
    Port = 80
    Host.Ssl = True

User.Value = Text1.Text
    Pass.Value = Text2.Text

If Value = True Then

Frm2.ShowDialog()

ElseIF Msg(" Wrong User Name or Pass", Information ) Then 

ElseIF Msg(" Wrong User Name ", Information ) Then

ElseIF Msg(" Wrong Pass", Information ) Then 

Else

Msg(" this Username does not much on our Database ", Information )

End IF

End Sub

easy coding and fast developer  

I hope the Microsoft Developers build a great MAC Developer MAC FAD = Fast Application Developer 

thank you for reading 

Monday, December 16, 2013 5:37 PM

Answers

• Hello,

It looks like your question is not related to Office development. If so, I would recommend asking your question in the .Net framework forum thread instead.

Anyway, you may be interested in Mono project (a cross-platform, open-source .Net development framework).

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:24 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, December 24, 2013 3:13 PM
    Monday, December 16, 2013 6:43 PM

All replies

• Hello,

It looks like your question is not related to Office development. If so, I would recommend asking your question in the .Net framework forum thread instead.

Anyway, you may be interested in Mono project (a cross-platform, open-source .Net development framework).

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:24 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, December 24, 2013 3:13 PM
    Monday, December 16, 2013 6:43 PM
  • you didn't understand my question  

i would like to ask Microsoft to develop one application similar as VB 6 or VB 2008/2010  for develop applications for MAC OS not windows  

mono or wine its for run windows applications on MAC i don't want this i want to build applications for my MAC Desktop and Server and use VB coding  similar as VB6 or VB net or with easy coding 

create a new basic language as object VB  easy coding  for MAC OS  

C/C++ the hard language to learn it takes years to become programmer 

delphi  easy to learn but  to many php and C++ coding 

VB easy to learn but many lines of code in one  code line 

C# VB brother and php cousin  not easy not harder 50/50 

create one application with easy lines like Xojo  has similar as VB 6 and fast develop applications this is what we programmers wants  fast application developer and easy coding lines 

Thursday, December 26, 2013 1:04 PM
  • Hello,

You will be surprised, but you can use Visual Basic for developing MAC OS applications. I have found a similar forum thread for you. Also please see a video on youtube .

Thursday, December 26, 2013 1:10 PM