Not much participation in this area anymore ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Where is everybody ?

Did OC become that good that nobody has any problems any longer ?

Or did everybody lost confidence in the project ?

What does the sales figures tell us so far ? (compared to the big ones that MS was going to wipe off the table).

Tuesday, October 9, 2007 4:40 PM

Answers

• Participation in forums and newsgroups tends to quiet way down later in a beta. Furthermore, I do hope that it also means that those that are testing and running the beta on their machines are not seeing any new problems.

Since 2.0 isn't available for purchase yet, there are no sales figures. And I don't think Microsoft has ever released specific sales figures for OneCare. I think that they are good, though.

As for myself, I was away last week and am just now trying to catch up. I think I'll make it through the beta posts this evening and continue to the 1.6 folders tomorrow. :-)

-steve

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:05 AM

All replies

• Only reason I come here is to see if it has been released yet because it is running perfect for me.  I'm sure if people were having problems they would be posting them.  Smile

Thursday, October 11, 2007 11:58 PM
  • Participation in forums and newsgroups tends to quiet way down later in a beta. Furthermore, I do hope that it also means that those that are testing and running the beta on their machines are not seeing any new problems.

Since 2.0 isn't available for purchase yet, there are no sales figures. And I don't think Microsoft has ever released specific sales figures for OneCare. I think that they are good, though.

As for myself, I was away last week and am just now trying to catch up. I think I'll make it through the beta posts this evening and continue to the 1.6 folders tomorrow. :-)

-steve

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:05 AM
  •  V A wrote:

Hi

Where is everybody ?

Did OC become that good that nobody has any problems any longer ?

Or did everybody lost confidence in the project ?

What does the sales figures tell us so far ? (compared to the big ones that MS was going to wipe off the table).

Yeah kind of Quiet the team shut all whiners up by releasing almost stable build  

Saturday, October 20, 2007 4:22 PM