which certification for networking or web designing ? RRS feed

  • Question

  • I am currently doing engineering in computer science.

    i want to take a ms certificate but i am baffled . i want to go ahead in networking or web designing. so which certification is for this stream. and how could i start ahead. I am from india.

    help me. reply soon.

    Tuesday, July 2, 2013 9:47 AM


All replies