Outlook Add-in successfully opens to NEW but will not completely open to EDIT , all Entities RRS feed

• Question

• While working in CRM through the Outlook Add-in, the pop open window will start to open and then close, just like a popup blocker would close the window. If you select NEW, everything seems normal. After you create a NEW lead then attempt to EDIT the same record you will see it open momentarily then close. If you attempt to EDIT any 'Company' , 'Lead', 'Opportunity' or 'Contact' the results are the same as the above mentioned. I have taken the following steps: Uninstalled Microsoft Silverlight, Repair / Uninstall CRM Add-in, Added user to the "System Admin" Role, added *.dynamics.com to trusted sites, deleted temporary files with CRM Diagnostic tool, disabled Antivirus and disabled IE Popup blocker. 

Web Interface functions normally.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 11:38 AM

Answers

• I tried every suggestion that I could find and opened a case with MS Support. 1.5 hours with them.....8) Created a new registry
               Regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient > add a new DWORD 32 key named as UseWebFormProcessIsolation > Set                the value to 0 > Restart Outlook.
    • Marked as answer by Beeman IT Saturday, September 5, 2015 2:45 AM
    Saturday, September 5, 2015 2:45 AM

All replies

• Hi Beeman,

It still sounds like a popup blocker issue. Have you got third party toolbars in IE (google, yahoo etc.), which might have their own popup blockers. If so uninstall them and try again. Also reset IE to the factory defaults and try as well.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 11:32 PM
  • I tried every suggestion that I could find and opened a case with MS Support. 1.5 hours with them.....8) Created a new registry
               Regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient > add a new DWORD 32 key named as UseWebFormProcessIsolation > Set                the value to 0 > Restart Outlook.
    • Marked as answer by Beeman IT Saturday, September 5, 2015 2:45 AM
    Saturday, September 5, 2015 2:45 AM
  • Tried many things similar. Thank you for your suggestion.
    Saturday, September 5, 2015 2:47 AM