can not uninstall live 1 care or restore my system RRS feed

• Question

• Iam in desperate need of answers from this forum

I downloaded and installed live 1 care install was successful  This program has knocked

out alot of my games cleaning up what it sees as a virus ... PROBLEM 1 add remove programs has it listed but when i try unistalling it It tell me the program does not exist or that it has probly been unistalled allready ??? now i try redownloading the program and it wont because microsoft is only allowing 1 download of this program to my computer.....

so i try system restore and my system wont restore to any one of my restore points .

the regedit.exe only pulled up 1 item of this program .. i'm really pissed because of this If i have to i will take this program out in a thousand pieces if thats what it comes to .

so im really hoping someone out there has some answers for me on this I'm not a computer dummy I do custom builds and  set up operating systems  . but i'm not sure what to remove that applys to this  live 1 care i oped up the live 1 care folder and theres no help in there no uninstallers at all  Im running  Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
    3.35 gigahertz Intel Pentium 4
    1536 Megabytes Installed Memory
    Microsoft Corporation - Windows Live OneCare Version 2.0.2500.14 *  please send responces to my email

address mofoeuu2@yahoo.com   thank you all

Mike

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 3:55 AM

Answers