Outlook Add-in RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I get the following error msg when I tried to schedule a LM through Outlook (clicked the Live Meeting icon in the Outlook toolbar):

"An error has occurred while trying to execute this command. If this continues to happen, please contact your Live Meeting administrator"

The OCS server is up and there does seem to be any problems with the configuration (validation was successful). The "Test Connection" of the User Accounts works fine - message say that the user is verifed.

Friday, June 22, 2007 8:59 PM

Answers

• Have you configured and enabled your Live Meeting policy? It is disabled by default.
    Monday, June 25, 2007 7:05 PM
  • I installed webscheduler.msi and I can schedule meetings thru outlook and start a meet now meeting through the LM console.
    Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:40 PM

All replies

• Have you configured and enabled your Live Meeting policy? It is disabled by default.
    Monday, June 25, 2007 7:05 PM
  • I installed webscheduler.msi and I can schedule meetings thru outlook and start a meet now meeting through the LM console.
    Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:40 PM
  • In your original reply you say you get that message when you try to schedule a meeting, but in your reply you say you can do this. Can you clarify?

Do you get any errors on the server?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:54 PM
  • So does this mean your issue is resolved?
    Friday, July 6, 2007 8:11 PM