Your computer's clock is not set correctly

Question

• Hello,

Since two days ago, i've started experiencing in some communicator logins the message:

"Cannot sign in to Communications Service because your computer clock is not set correctly. To check your computer clock settings, open Date and Time in Windows Control Panel."

The problem is: the computer's clock is synchronized with the OCS server.

This thing started happening with the login of one of our users, but now, it's happening to 6 or more, and apparently, this number's growing. I already tried restarting the OCS server and the users' machines, but it all didn't work.

And then, this same error started happening with almost all programs that are connected to servers: Outlook (exchange - it keeps asking the password), the printer server and i can't even connect new computers to the domain. I really need help, 'cause it seems this is growing and I can't use most of the company tools. FYI, I also tried restarting the primary DC and other servers as well ..

Thanks in advance,

Ely.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 10:11 PM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you have a wrong place posted. Your issue was not appears to be a relate "Fix it Center(Mr.Fix it)". So I suggest you post your issue to a correct forum that you can get the right solution soon. Thanks for your understanding!  

If I misunderstood you,please let me know.

• Marked as answer by Sam Zeng Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:52 AM
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:52 AM

All replies

• I'm sorry, I forgot to mention, the Communicator version is 2005.
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 10:13 PM
  • Dear Customer,

I'm very sorry you have a wrong place posted. Your issue was not appears to be a relate "Fix it Center(Mr.Fix it)". So I suggest you post your issue to a correct forum that you can get the right solution soon. Thanks for your understanding!  

If I misunderstood you,please let me know.

• Marked as answer by Sam Zeng Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:52 AM
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:52 AM