none
S & T 2013 using roads and bridges that do not exist RRS feed

• Question

• I have an example of S & T routing that uses roads and bridges that do not exist.  I have not been able to find anyone at microsoft who cares.  Does anyone have contact information where I can send a screen shot of the computed route?
    Friday, September 20, 2013 4:20 PM

All replies

• I have called Microsoft for several reasons about Streets & Trips 2013.  I got some lady that could hardly speak English and all she wanted was money to speak to me about the issue.  Support Center (800) 936-4900 Monday - Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm.

I travel 13 counties doing inspections and I need a mapping program.  I entered this address that is on a major State Road and MICROSOFT STREETS & TRIPS puts the location 5 miles SOUTH of the city.  In reality it is 5 miles NORTH of the city which is a total of 10 miles off.  If you enter county roads wow what a joke, not even close. 

The only reason I purchased Streets & Trips was so I could export the route to Excel for order placement.  I have been using Streets & Trips since January 2013 and it is not worth the money.  DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON MICROSOFT STREETS & TRIPS 2013.

Lon

Saturday, September 21, 2013 1:42 AM
  • Could be worse - Apple iPhones currently try to send people on a taxi-way and across a runway at Fairbanks International Airport!

Richard Marsden
    MapPoint Add-ins at Mapping-Tools.com

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:58 PM