Problem with folder exclusion RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi there,

I synchronize the main documents folder with my notebook. I want to exclud some sub-folders from this job. It's very difficult for me, to find the folders, because the folder list is very long on both sites. I'm missing the possibility, to resize the "select subfolder" window. Since the folder paths on both sites are very long I have not only to scroll vertically but also  horizontally.

This takes a lot of time and it's very "easy" to make a mistake.

Is there any way to resize the window? Or is my way to perform this task the problem? Is there recommend way for this?

Additionally I would like to know, if there is any way to see the excluded subfolder of a folder pair without scrolling through the whole list?

Thanks a lot

Frank

Sunday, September 7, 2008 10:56 AM

All replies

• Sorry - there is no way to resize the window. You are going to have to make sure that you are careful about selecting the correct subfolder that you exclude. I do not know if this will help but there is a right click option on a folder to select/unselect that folder and every subfolder underneath. Maybe that will make things easier?

Thanks

Deepa

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:23 AM
  • thanks for your answer. The Problem is the very deep and complex folder structure - that makes it so difficult to find subfolders. I bought a 28 inch screen - and now I can't use it for SyncToy ... :-( Perhaps the next version :-)

thanks

Frank

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:17 PM