snooze option in WM 6.5 RRS feed

• Question

• In WM6.1 there was a option to set an alarm to snooze with a view predefined selection (1min, 5min, 15min, 1 hour, 1 day)
    in windows Mobile 6.5 on most devices (HTC) there is only a snooze option WITHOUT the possibility to select a time!

1.) please bring back the old feature with time selection for snooze
    2.) maybe it is possible to customize this 5 selections !? because there is a 30 min option missing ;-)

best regards
    paul belcl
    Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:13 PM

Answers

• I believe that is a customization that HTC made in their builds of Windows Mobile and not a change that Microsoft made.  I've only got a few snooze options on my more recent HTC WM phones but it's still there for my WM builds from other carriers.
    It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    • Marked as answer by MaryAliceC Monday, December 21, 2009 6:24 PM
    Saturday, December 19, 2009 3:46 PM

All replies

• I believe that is a customization that HTC made in their builds of Windows Mobile and not a change that Microsoft made.  I've only got a few snooze options on my more recent HTC WM phones but it's still there for my WM builds from other carriers.
    It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    • Marked as answer by MaryAliceC Monday, December 21, 2009 6:24 PM
    Saturday, December 19, 2009 3:46 PM
  • Thanks for your feedback pbelcl. I've forwarded your suggestion to the team and am marking this thread as answered just for internal tracking purposes. Feel free to continue to post and discuss customization options and alternatives as this thread stays available for viewing and comments.
    Thank you from the Windows phone team
    http://www.WindowsPhone.com/TotalAccess
    Monday, December 21, 2009 6:24 PM