Locked out of Money 2005 due to XP reset and failure to keep old password. RRS feed

• Question

• The money sign-in page was always filled out, username and password (hotmail).  When Microsoft shut it off, I just used the "work offline" checkbox and went right into the homepage.  Last Sep. I had to reset my XP to virgin, and start again.  The sign-in page suddenly did not fill in the password, and my every attempt (since about 9/15/11) has resulted in "wrong password" message.  Changing hotmail password, downloading "Sunset" - nothing has worked.  Short of hypnosis, I haven't any luck at all finding out what the program wants.  Microsoft made it this way, somewhere they must have an answer that a novice like me can use.   My family's whole financial records for the past 5 yrs. is in limbo.  Can someone please help?? 
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:37 AM

All replies

• This just happened to me last week - I sent a msg to Microsoft support - I have not had a response from them. And like you I have tried everything. I only work offline as well.
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 3:25 PM
  • I am sorry you are having this problem.

That is important before trying your list of possible passwords. I think you are saying you are using a LiveID/Passport on your file. At least you remember the associate email address. That will help a lot. You need the credentials that were used when you saved the file and not the password that you changed your hotmail email address to.

Write down various passwords that you think you might have used. The passwords are not case-sensitive, so don't bother trying those variations. Think back to a file or a piece of paper stuck to a wall or inside a desk. Did you ever log into your Hotmail account from Firefox? That may have saved the address in a form you could read. Just don't enter a password before checking.

Once you have your list, disconnect from the Internet. Pull the ethernet cable, turn off your router-- whatever it takes.  Start Money, and  choose to log in offline. Try the passwords on your list. If you have a really big list of credentials to try, check back. There appears to be a way to automate trying passwords from a list of candidates. Your idea of hypnosis is good, but just sleeping on it and keeping a pad of paper by your bed might be sufficient.

If you ever get in, remove your LiveID.  To remove the Live ID, go to File-PasswordManager, and choose to remove your LiveID.  To remove or add a conventional password, also see File->PasswordManager.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:18 PM
  • Thanks for the reply.   I've tried just about everything to remember that password.  I do recall it was my hotmail password in use at the time & contained lower & uppercase + numbers and symbols.  It was about 12 - 13 characters long.  I have tried to find somebody who could hypnotize me - no luck there, at least locally.  I did have it written down, but erased the thing and wrote over it several times.  I reset the password the same day that I reset the computer & since then, asking Microsoft Solutions Center produced only more links to, again, reset the password - at least 5 times since.  Seems that's all they could offer then they sent me to this forum.  I've been trying them since late September.  I have a hunch that anything that produces a positive result and gets me into our files again will be of help to many others - I can't be the only one trapped by this.
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:52 AM
  • orsmay - If you have the same luck with Microsoft support that I had, you are better off staying on the forum.  If you do have any luck - please let me know.  My email is carmabie@hotmail.com  Thanks....
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 11:05 AM
  • I have just updated by Passport password for Hotmail etc. Now Money allows me to log in with the old password off-line but will not recognise the new or old password if I try on-line. The new password works fine for Hotmail, Windows Live Mail etc. Slightly different problem but equally frustrating. Ideas?
    • Edited by DWMP Wednesday, November 16, 2011 11:56 AM
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 11:55 AM
  • I have just updated by Passport password for Hotmail etc. Now Money allows me to log in with the old password off-line but will not recognise the new or old password if I try on-line. The new password works fine for Hotmail, Windows Live Mail etc. Slightly different problem but equally frustrating. Ideas?

Generally speaking, the advice on here is to remove all passwords from MSMoney files.
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:16 PM
  • DWMP, I would remove your LiveID (Passport) from your Money file if and while you can. You can use a conventional password on the file however.
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:14 PM
  • Removing the live ID from the money files, without going into the sign on page, is exactly what I need.  How??????    I have been able to access the *.mny files, but don't know how to find that sign-in and get it either changed or deleted.  (All my backups are two different qdata files.) Logging  in with my old password does not seem to be an option with my getting into our family's files.
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:30 AM
  • Removing the password requires that you know what the password currently is. If I've read your posts correctly you still cannot remember what is was.  You need the password that is in effect on your Money file in order to remove the password that is in effect on your Money file.

Catch-22 or what.

Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:44 AM
  • My issue was not that I forgot the password or email. Mine always automatically populates and I just click "work offlince". Literally one day it worked the next it didn't. I am to the point of finding a hacker. (some 12 year old kid :) I am not looking forward to reproducing tax info for a whole year. I have this set up where I just print a report and my taxes are ready to go. This is very frustrating. And I understand Microsoft no longer sales the product but I am sure there are people there that could help with this.
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 4:38 PM
  • The first post from catnipper reads as though he had to reinstall XP ("had to reset my XP to virgin") which naturally craps all over anything which autofills. 

Presumably the password had been entering itself for so long that both he and you no longer remember what it was (or else the file has become corrupted and the password, even if correct, will no longer correctly decode it).

You will need a password that allows you to get into the money file before you can remove the password and therefore never have to use it again.  The procedure was given above by Cal in the post dated Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:18 PM.

Thursday, November 17, 2011 6:25 PM
  • On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:37:31 +0000, catnipper wrote:

>The money sign-in page was always filled out, username and password (hotmail).  When Microsoft shut it off, I just used the "work offline" checkbox and went right into the homepage.  Last Sep. I had to reset my XP to virgin, and start again.  The sign-in page suddenly did not fill in the password, and my every attempt (since about 9/15/11) has resulted in "wrong password" message.  Changing hotmail password, downloading "Sunset" - nothing has worked.  Short of hypnosis, I haven't any luck at all finding out what the program wants.  Microsoft made it this way, somewhere they must have an answer that a novice like me can use.   My family's whole financial records for the past 5 yrs. is in limbo.  Can someone please help?? 

A Google search for "Money Password Cracker" returns a number of hits.  If all else fails, might be worth a shot.

Ron
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:00 PM
  • If I was going to hand over money for this type of service the only one I would be likely to consider would be the Elcomsoft product although at £249 (Professional edition) I would probably wince a bit.

http://www.elcomsoft.com/aopr.html

supports:

Microsoft Money (versions: from 2.0 to Money 2008)

Password to Open

Stored MS Passport Passwords

I suppose one could then offer the service to others and make your money back.

Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:26 PM
  • My issue was not that I forgot the password or email. Mine always automatically populates and I just click "work offlince". Literally one day it worked the next it didn't. I am to the point of finding a hacker. (some 12 year old kid :) I am not looking forward to reproducing tax info for a whole year. I have this set up where I just print a report and my taxes are ready to go. This is very frustrating. And I understand Microsoft no longer sales the product but I am sure there are people there that could help with this.

That kid might find this useful for the project: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/lt-LT/money/thread/9f5519cf-6d04-4379-a806-b317a737ae1a

If it were me, I would make a little program to generate a lot of permutions.

Conventilnal Money Passwords are not case-sensitive, I think, but I suspect the LiveID stype may be case-sensitive for the password portion. I don't have a file with a LiveID to experiment with, but maybe somebody will tell us.

Watch out for child labor laws.

Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:26 PM
  • On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:26:37 +0000, banjomike wrote:

>
    >
    >If I was going to hand over money for this type of service the only one I would be likely to consider would be the Elcomsoft product although at £249 (Professional edition) I would probably wince a bit.
    >
    >
    >supports:
    >
    >Microsoft Money (versions: from 2.0 to Money 2008)
    >
    >Password to Open
    >
    >Stored MS Passport Passwords
    >
    >
    >I suppose one could then offer the service to others and make your money back.

Due diligence is clearly in order.  I agree with you about ElComp though.  Sometimes there is a free trial period.  That might be worth while checking out for the OP.  Even if the trial version is crippled, it may return enough of the password to give the OP a hint as to what it originally was.

Ron
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:44 PM
  • Yeah, the LiveID is case-sensitive.  I managed to get another copy of MSMoney installed (had to change the filename and assigned no password.  Got into the homepage and set up one checking account.  Works fine, but it's only for a month.  I thought once I got into the home page, I could restore my back-ups for the past 5 years.  Wrong!  The first thing that popped up was the "find to restore page".  I then browsed to my last QDATA backup file.  Next pop-up was "where to send the file to?" page.  I Filled that out and said GO.  Up pops that same (deleted) LiveID sign-in page asking for my old, forgotten password.  Back where I started last September. (don't have any hair left to tear out)  How can Microsoft do this to us?  There has to be a sign-in page in the core files.  Anyone know where and how I can reach that and which (along with all the .dll 's) is the one with the old sign-in page that I can shred?  I really need my family's records for the tax man.
    Friday, November 18, 2011 4:30 PM
  • I always assumed that MS made the password/encryption in MSMoney strong because it is financial info and hence if it was going to be protected with a password it should be a strong one. 

If I was in your position I would probably checkout the Elcomsoft link in my recent post.  I've had Elcomsoft software on my PCs for years (but not their password crackers) and it works well.  Confirm with them that the £249 Professional edition will rescue your specific version/country and then decide if £249 is too much.  I have records going back to 1994 so if I was in your position then £249 is nothing, nothing at all.

Friday, November 18, 2011 5:06 PM
  • On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:06:32 +0000, banjomike wrote:

>
    >
    >I always assumed that MS made the password/encryption in MSMoney strong because it is financial info and hence if it was going to be protected with a password it should be a strong one. 
    >
    >If I was in your position I would probably checkout the Elcomsoft link in my recent post.  I've had Elcomsoft software on my PCs for years (but not their password crackers) and it works well.  Confirm with them that the £249 Professional edition will rescue your specific version/country and then decide if £249 is too much.  I have records going back to 1994 so if I was in your position then £249 is nothing, nothing at all.

Note that, at least in the US, the cost is $245 (USD) which is about £156 (GBP) currently.

Ron
    Friday, November 18, 2011 5:48 PM
  • On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:06:32 +0000, banjomike wrote:

>
    >
    >I always assumed that MS made the password/encryption in MSMoney strong because it is financial info and hence if it was going to be protected with a password it should be a strong one. 
    >
    >If I was in your position I would probably checkout the Elcomsoft link in my recent post.  I've had Elcomsoft software on my PCs for years (but not their password crackers) and it works well.  Confirm with them that the £249 Professional edition will rescue your specific version/country and then decide if £249 is too much.  I have records going back to 1994 so if I was in your position then £249 is nothing, nothing at all.

Note that, at least in the US, the cost is $245 (USD) which is about £156 (GBP) currently.

Ron
    Where is that?  In the UK we get used to being screwed by every tech company in existence but that is a lot.
    Friday, November 18, 2011 6:24 PM
  • On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:24:28 +0000, banjomike wrote:

>Where is that?  In the UK we get used to being screwed by every tech company in existence but that is a lot.

This is what I see in the Pricing area:

Prices:

Home Edition      -           $49
    Standard Edition      -           $99
    Professional Edition      -      $249

But I also see the "$" when using your link, so maybe they are screwing you in a different way :-)

Ron
    Friday, November 18, 2011 7:09 PM
  • On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:24:28 +0000, banjomike wrote:

>Where is that?  In the UK we get used to being screwed by every tech company in existence but that is a lot.

This is what I see in the Pricing area:

Prices:

Home Edition      -           $49
    Standard Edition      -           $99
    Professional Edition      -      $249

But I also see the "$" when using your link, so maybe they are screwing you in a different way :-)

Ron

The cheeky sods!  Presumably using the IP address to determine prices. 

The link you posted still gives me

Home Edition   -   £49
    Standard Edition   -   £99
    Professional Edition   -  

£249

Friday, November 18, 2011 7:32 PM
  • On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:32:27 +0000, banjomike wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:24:28 +0000, banjomike wrote:   >Where is that?  In the UK we get used to being screwed by every tech company in existence but that is a lot.   When I go to this page:   http://www.elcomsoft.com/aopr.html?r1=Openwall   This is what I see in the Pricing area:   Prices:   Home Edition      -           $49 Standard Edition      -           $99 Professional Edition      -      $249   But I also see the "$" when using your link, so maybe they are screwing you in a different way :-)    
    >Ron
    >
    >
    >The cheeky sods!  Presumably using the IP address to determine prices. 
    >
    >The link you posted still gives me Home Edition           -   £49
    >Standard Edition       -   £99
    >Professional Edition   -  
    >                          
    >
    >                           £249

Well, here in the US we get screwed by our (and everyone else's) pharmaceutical companies.

Ron
    Friday, November 18, 2011 7:42 PM
  • Are you having any luck getting into your Money files???  We're in the same pickle - My family has about 5 years of financial information totally in limbo.  I was able to download the sunset version and get into that without a password.  Had to save the download to another file, tho.  Still, it won't let me go back to any of my backup files.  Got them backed up to hhd, external hhd and thumb drive.  Only problem is they are so totally secure nobody can access them.  I have had no luck remembering my old hotmail password.  My only alternative seems to be going back a year at a time in each account and manually add them in the Money Plus program that Sunset downloaded.   Gonna take weeks!!!!!!  We just can't be the only two with this problem.  Has anyone got any suggestions??
    Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:08 PM
  • I still have not been able to find that procedure that Cal gave on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 6:18 PM.  It seems like it might be a good one that would really help.  I do have Money Plus now, saved in a totally different file, and can get into it without a password (Thank God).  But I still am not able to restore any of my years worth of backups.  Other than taking weeks going through all the old check registers and manually filling in,  we're shafted.
    Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:17 PM
  • I still have not been able to find that procedure that Cal gave on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 6:18 PM.  It seems like it might be a good one that would really help.  I do have Money Plus now, saved in a totally different file, and can get into it without a password (Thank God).  But I still am not able to restore any of my years worth of backups.  Other than taking weeks going through all the old check registers and manually filling in,  we're shafted.

This is the text from Cal's posting as mentioned (my bold, trying and removing passwords OFFLINE):

"I am sorry you are having this problem.

That is important before trying your list of possible passwords. I think you are saying you are using a LiveID/Passport on your file. At least you remember the associate email address. That will help a lot. You need the credentials that were used when you saved the file and not the password that you changed your hotmail email address to.

Write down various passwords that you think you might have used. The passwords are not case-sensitive, so don't bother trying those variations. Think back to a file or a piece of paper stuck to a wall or inside a desk. Did you ever log into your Hotmail account from Firefox? That may have saved the address in a form you could read. Just don't enter a password before checking.

Once you have your list, disconnect from the Internet. Pull the ethernet cable, turn off your router-- whatever it takes.  Start Money, and  choose to log in offline. Try the passwords on your list. If you have a really big list of credentials to try, check back. There appears to be a way to automate trying passwords from a list of candidates. Your idea of hypnosis is good, but just sleeping on it and keeping a pad of paper by your bed might be sufficient.

If you ever get in, remove your LiveID.  To remove the Live ID, go to File-PasswordManager, and choose to remove your LiveID.  To remove or add a conventional password, also see File->PasswordManager."

Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:32 PM
  • I was able to download the sunset version and get into that without a password.  Had to save the download to another file, tho.  Still, it won't let me go back to any of my backup files. 

Reason: password is per *.mny file (not to the "program"). So each time you open a password-protected file (your backup file), you still need to provided the password for that file.

Saturday, November 19, 2011 3:13 PM
  •  Try the passwords on your list. If you have a really big list of credentials to try, check back. There appears to be a way to automate trying passwords from a list of candidates.
    See: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/money/thread/9f5519cf-6d04-4379-a806-b317a737ae1a
    Saturday, November 19, 2011 3:17 PM
  • It appears that you have a Live ID on your file. The Live ID has an email address component and a password component. Sunriise, as discussed in http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/money/thread/9f5519cf-6d04-4379-a806-b317a737ae1a, has a way to try each of a list of conventional passwords, but it does not handle the Live ID case.

For those who were using a conventional password (no email component), then Sunriise could offer a way to try a list of passwords.

Those considering laying out 250 currency units for a "password recovery" program should find out if that program can deal with the Live ID situation if that is the kind of authentication that is on the file.

Saturday, November 19, 2011 6:47 PM
  • Thanks - I've tried that.  It appears that all the backups have that password requirement.  I did come up with a working Money Plus by downloading the Sunset Deluxe, but every try at restoring any backup brings up that (deleted) xxxx@hotmail.com old password.  I wish I had a list of candidates.  I've tried your suggestion of just sleeping on it since Nov. 14 - no luck yet.  Good idea tho, so I'll keep trying.  File-> password manager works on Money Plus just fine, but still not for restoring the backups.  Re-installing  the 2005 disk dosn't work, either - still comes up with my Hotmail ID and wants that old password.   I really can't understand that, like what files is the original program looking for and finding so that I'm presented with the Live ID sign-in page. Turning off the internet makes no difference.  Seems like that particular password in saved inside my computer somewhere.   Any body know where, and how to find it??
    Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:06 PM
  • Can you tell me which *.mny file??  I have found the way to access my core files - I think.
    Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:09 PM
  • Thanks - I've tried that.  It appears that all the backups have that password requirement.  I did come up with a working Money Plus by downloading the Sunset Deluxe, but every try at restoring any backup brings up that (deleted) xxxx@hotmail.com old password.  I wish I had a list of candidates.  I've tried your suggestion of just sleeping on it since Nov. 14 - no luck yet.  Good idea tho, so I'll keep trying.  File-> password manager works on Money Plus just fine, but still not for restoring the backups.  Re-installing  the 2005 disk dosn't work, either - still comes up with my Hotmail ID and wants that old password.   I really can't understand that, like what files is the original program looking for and finding so that I'm presented with the Live ID sign-in page. Turning off the internet makes no difference.  Seems like that particular password in saved inside my computer somewhere.   Any body know where, and how to find it??

What Money it is trying to do is take the password you have JUST entered and use it to DEcrypt the Money file which was ENcrypted yonks ago using the password that you now cannot remember.  Neither MSMoney nor Windows has any idea what that old passwrd was.  It is most unlikely to be stored on your PC since that is a security loophole that even the most simplistic company is aware of.  If you are connected to the Internet then Money will let the Microsoft servers check that the LiveID user/password pair that you are using actually IS a valid pair.  Then I would expect it to use the password part of that pair as the key to decrypt your file.  At that point it doesn't care about LiveIDs it is just using the password (text string) as a key.  Offline it just lets you enter a password of your choice.

At no point should Money or Windows STORE the password.  Ever.  Probably.

Sunday, November 20, 2011 2:47 PM
  • I have, several times, unplugged my computer from the internet and have the same problem on the sign-in page.  That sorta leads me to believe that my forgotten password is somewhere in the core files.  Sunset version or original 2005 doesn't matter.  I can even click on the backup "QData" files and get the same sign-in page.  Connected to the internet or not.  I really don't think this problem has anything to do with live sign in either - I've changed my Hotmail password a dozen times and this page I'm trying to get past doesn't recognize any of them.  When Microsoft decided to strand us with that old password, they nailed up and really messed some of us slow typers up. If ORSMAY has any luck with that 12 year old kid I wish he'd leet me know.  
    Monday, November 21, 2011 5:19 PM
  • On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 18:47:04 +0000, Cal Learner wrote:

>Those considering laying out 250 currency units for a "password recovery" program should find out if that program can deal with the Live ID situation if that is the kind of authentication that is on the file.

FYI, the program from Elcomp should be able to.  I received this from an inquiry I made:

======================
    AOPR supports MS Passport (Live ID) authentication. If the password is stored locally - it will be recovered instantly. Otherwise - on brute-force or dictionary. Please read more here:

==============================

Ron
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:35 AM
  • Hi Catnipper - was not successful with support either - they directed me elsewhere that was usless. I have a line on a 12 year old that will work outside labor laws and will sign an agreement saying so. :) Will advise if I have any luck. Will not be able to connect with "the kid" until sometime this week. By - the way I am a she.
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:13 PM
  • I've pretty much given up on anyone in the world knowing how to correct our problem.  I've been rounding up all the checkbook registers and started the achingly slow process of manually inputting the years past.  But I will keep checking this page in hopes.  If you do have any luck, please let me know right here or email me at crmabie@yahoo.com.  Anything from you would be welcome - anytime.  I'm still convinced that the problem lies in about 4kb of the core files, so I'm keeping the old 2005 files until I'm either done with the manual imputing (not at all easy - arthritis) or some Angel of Mercy actually comes up with a fix.  Good luck and keep me posted.  Sorry about the he/she thing. 
    Thursday, November 24, 2011 11:41 AM
  • Having some times over the Thanksgiving week-end, I've added some working codes to sunriise to do brute-force check (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brute-force_attack). The current codes are pretty rough and have not been well-tested. But if you like to give it a shot any way, send me email hleofxquotes _at_ gmail _dot_ com. Chances of success depends on

• how long your password is (6 or less is good, 7 is maybe, 8 and above is not that good)
    • how large is the password's alphabets (A-z plus 0-9 plus a couple of special chars like !@# is OK, more than that: maybe)

For a typical home computer, for a alphabet of A-z (case-insensitive for *.mny) plus 0-9 plus !@#, it will take

• 6 chars password: ~6 hours
    • 7 chars password: ~11 days
    • 8 chars password: ~424 days

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 5:57 PM
  • Have been busy trying to find old registers and manually copy them into the money+ that I finally got to work.  Considering remembering that old password did not work for me, I felt I really had no choice.  All of my old backups to 1995 are lost to me.  Since I'm already 74 years old, 400 + days might be a little too long, couldn't afford the programs, anyway.

One program suggested finding a "MS Passport" button.  I'll do a search, but I won't hold my breath.

Monday, December 12, 2011 12:29 PM
  • Have been busy trying to find old registers and manually copy them into the money+ that I finally got to work.  Considering remembering that old password did not work for me, I felt I really had no choice.  All of my old backups to 1995 are lost to me.  Since I'm already 74 years old, 400 + days might be a little too long, couldn't afford the programs, anyway.

One program suggested finding a "MS Passport" button.  I'll do a search, but I won't hold my breath.

Do not bother looking for a "MS Passport" button, and if you find it, don't bother pressing it.

For your long password with random characters, you probably wrote it down. Check your bulletin board near your computer. Look at Post-its. Look for the paper that you taped under your drawer.

Regarding recovering data, you may get varying amounts of data for download (up to a year typically) by downloading from the FI's website. For your broker, PocketSense may help.

For stock purchases, brokers now keep basis amounts and dates. But that data typically only goes back to 2002 or 2003 for many brokers. Reconstruction earlier will be harder. If they were doing it, your broker was the only place that data was being stored outside of your own records.

At some point you will need to account in a register for the missing transactions. Changing the initial balance in the Account Settings is one way. Instead, I make that value $0.00 and instead add a single compensating transaction in the register. I date that transaction earlier than any other. The only advantage is that it is a little easier to get to if I need to change it because I added more transaction.

I am sorry there is no better solution for you. I am confident that you will keep good backups in addition to those on your hard drive; drives can fail. Note that with Money Plus, you can keep multiple backup files upon exit and upon a schedule. I  keep 4 with the scheduled backup onto a USB flash drive.

Monday, December 12, 2011 4:37 PM
  •   Since I'm already 74 years old, 400 + days might be a little too long, couldn't afford the programs, anyway.

sunriise (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sunriise/) is freely-distributed.

Regarding time to run, there are ways to optimize

• Check high-frequency combination first (for example, instead of 'ee', try 'ed' first).
    • Distribute the load to multiple persons (have 10 of your friends running the tools). *.mny file will work well in this mode since you only need to provide the first 4k of the *.mny file so no financial data will leave your computer.
    • Distribute the load to multiple machines: so you can rent CPU on cloud instances like EC2 ...

But these are very low priority in my list until there are more interest in those capabilities.

Monday, December 12, 2011 5:56 PM