i cant get rid of a virus RRS feed

  • Question

  • its paid for an all this comes up the Win! -for help i dont understand...

    If you have a paid subscription, you're eligible to receive e-mail, chat, or telephone support. However, if you have a free trial subscription, you're eligible to receive only e-mail support.


    To submit a Service Request and contact a OneCare Support agent:

    1. At the bottom of any Help topic, click Contact support, and then click Get support.
    2. In the Contact Support window, select the type of support that you want, and then select whether you want help with a new issue or with an existing issue. If it is a new issue, select whether the issue is related to the computer that you're using now or to a different computer.
    3. Click Continue.
    4. Enter the appropriate subscription information, and then click Continue.
    5. Enter detailed information about the issue that you're experiencing, and then click Continue to receive your Service Request number.
      You'll need this Service Request number when you start your session with a Customer Support agent.
    Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:47 AM


All replies