Pofile hacking RRS feed

• Question

• Recently i was on call of duty modern warfare 2 talking to a friend, when a gamer called Ultra turtle 61 decided it would be 'hillariious' to mock my voice. I told the said gamer to mind his own business. The gamer took offence to this and decided to hack my profile, sending me messages telling me what percentage level the download progress is up to. Will someone please help me as, i do not have many things to do in life and i love playing games with my friends. To show i am no hoaxman feel free to go on my profile and check out my good rep. I am a pleasent person who is being needlessly attacked by an online bully. Please aid me in keeping my profile safe or making sure that Ultra turtle 61    does not go unpunished! will you help me?
    Friday, October 1, 2010 5:28 PM

Answers

• To offer the best assistance, I would recommend contacting the Xbox Support Team.  They will be able to provide the best answers and resolutions in regards to your technical concerns.  To reach them, they are available by phone any day from 6am-10pm PST at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (469-9269).

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 3:56 PM