Google webmaster tools RRS feed

• Question

• Google webmaster tools try it
    Saturday, August 9, 2008 11:16 PM

Answers

•  

Thanks Duane.

Might I also remind everyone that Google has had several years to perfect their tools—ours has just left beta. That aside, we are very serious about providing a highly relevant, full-feature tool set to our webmasters.

Brett

Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:22 PM

All replies

• There's not much doubt that the Google webmaster tools are better than Live's, and it certainly is reasonable to use them, too.  I do.

But the point of this forum (at least from my perspective) is to help Microsoft improve their webmaster tools, and to help them improve the Live search engine.  This is probably a minority opinion - most of the posts are by people whose only concern is to get a higher ranking in Live searches.

Speaking as a consumer I think it is in my best interest to have at least two search engines in strong competition for my business.

... Duane

Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:40 PM
  •  

Thanks Duane.

Might I also remind everyone that Google has had several years to perfect their tools—ours has just left beta. That aside, we are very serious about providing a highly relevant, full-feature tool set to our webmasters.

Brett

Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:22 PM